Thursday, May 3, 2012

Parsnip Rug

It is 3:00 and I'm sitting taking a break with a large cup of coffee. I know you're thinking it's too hot for coffee, not for me. Yesterday we went to the greenhouse and looked at all the beautiful flowers. I did buy a new Hydrangea, some herbs and a couple hanging baskets. It's been in the 80's this week but by the weekend it will be in highs of 60's. Looking forward to cooler temps.. I did finish this rug this week. It is the cutest new pattern by Country Stitches. I have to say it took alot of time to hook but, I love the way it out.
> I hung it on a new/old cupboard I just got. Chris had bought it at Ault's and decided she didn't want it. I love it! My rug is for sale so if you're interested email me.Until next time.... Julie

11 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Your rug looks so sweet on your fence, surrounded by your lovely flowers!! You do such beautiful work!! It looks great on the door too and it would be so hard for me to part with it!!!
    Enjoy your coffee break and have a great weekend!!
    Warm Blessings~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too hot for coffee!? wish we had some of that warm spring weather here on the coast of Maine. We had a fire in the woodstove today! Love your rugs. Debby on the coast of Maine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a neat pattern, love it! How can you stand to sell it?! I know I know, we can't keep it all but is sure is cute! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! and must agree...never too hot for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie ~
    What a sweet rug! You always hook the bestest rugs :)
    WOW! It's still 87 degrees here on the north coast and I MUST go cut the grass.
    Can we get a better look at your newest old cupboard?
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. And coffee ~ NEVER touch the stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,ya, I`m with you, never to hot for that cup of yummy coffee. Love the gardening rug, so sweet, looks great there!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a coffee addict, so sign me up. Your trip to the garden center sounds sublime. I love your rug...very nicely done!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a wonderful rug...love the garden shot! Coffee? Sign me up!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete