Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's Blooming In My Garden

Beautiful blue skies.




I just love days like this.




The guys were finishing hay on our farm.














It seemed to take forever to get my flower beds




cleaned out and planted.




We had so much rain that I was a month behind.




Maddie and Gus are usually right beside me.



Butterfly weed is in full bloom.



Lots of Hollyhocks and poppies are blooming.




Last year my son fixed up this little building.


Have a great day!





4 comments:

  1. Maddie and Gus are adorable !Oh my gosh,your flowers are just gorgeous! Thanks for the wonderful eye candy.Have a blessed day,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gardens look great. thanks for sharing the pictures...Maddie and gus look like great company
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to watch hay being harvested in fields. As there are no farms in our area, have been fortunate to watch several times when traveling. Your gardens are beautiful. Love hollyhocks. Thanks for sharing. Love the little building also. Have a great and safe holiday weekend
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gardens and yes a beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete