Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The last few weeks have been busy for me.




It seems like a blurrrr. LOL!




I am still planting flowers and vegetables.




I will be planting stuff all summer,who am I kidding.




It's an addiction, kinda like buying wool.








We've been busy with our kids.




Our middle son, Danny, just moved in a house down the road from us.




Our daughter, Lindsay, is finishing up her last class at OSU tommorrow.




She's going to take summer classes but, online.




Our oldest son,Tommy is working for USDA Wildlife Services in Columbus,Ohio.




He plans on moving into a different apartment in July.




So, I don't think things will slow down anytime soon.






I finished this rug last week and I



listed it on Ebay tonight.



I bought the pattern from Spruce Ridge Studios



it is a Lori Brechlin Design.



I love the way it turned out.



It's one of my favorite rugs that I have hooked.



Have a great week!








9 comments:

  1. Hi Julie~

    Yes, life does seem like a blurr for me too!! Your rug is just gorgeous and I love the colors!! You always do such beautiful work!!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!
    Blessings~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aint' Summertime grand? Always something to do! :-) LOVE that Americana Sheep rug!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful rug Julie! And it looks so good on your garden fence too. Hope things slow down just a little bit for you. Enjoy your gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, you hook the most amazing rugs. As for those lazy hazy days of summer, they never seem to arrive here at Dog Trot Farm my "to do" list seems endless. Caught a glimpse of your garden, I bet they are amazing. Have a wonderul day, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Yes, it IS an addiction, but what a great thing to plant more and more on this earth.

    All joys to you,

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie ~
    WONDERFUL rug. I just love all the rugs you hook!
    Life is busy "up north", too. There just are not enough hours in the day.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rug is beautiful--love the colors and the way you have it displayed in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie - love your rug! Hope you can stop and smell the roses a time or too amidst all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on American Sheep! Love it!

    ReplyDelete