Thursday, April 15, 2010

Robin Star Hooked Rug


It was a beautiful day in Ohio today. I didn't get outside till the afternoon because I wanted to finish hooking this rug. Then I had to go to the Post Office to mail taxes. Finally got outside and mowed. Everything is growing like crazy here, the weeds are really looking healthy!! LOL!
I listed this rug on Ebay tonight. It is an adaption of a Kathy Schmitz stitching pattern. Country Craft Cupboard in Berlin, Ohio had a nice section of her patterns. I love her designs!! I really like the way it turned out but, I couldn't get a picture of the true colors in the rug. Hope everybody is having a great week!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300418222098&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

8 comments:

  1. Another great rug Julie! What a neat design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this, I'm gonna have to try hooking..thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful...love your hooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie your rug turned out great!!! What ya doing next busy fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful hooking.. The Country Cupboard manages to take too much of my $$ when I do get down there. Love that store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Julie. I always love your rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous piece~ such a treasure! :)

    ReplyDelete