Monday, April 26, 2010

More Rug Pictures


I'm posting the rest of the pictures I have from the Walnut Hook-in. I don't know who hooked them but, if you click on the pictures it makes them big and you might be able to see the tags.
we bought raffle tickets and this was one of the prizes. Everyone wanted it, you can put your frame and all your hooking stuff in this tote.


This is one of the rugs someone had at the hook-in. The school bus really caught Becky's eye because she is a school bus driver. I think she will probably hook a rug like this someday.










It's raining in Ohio today. Tommorrow it's supposed to clear, so I'm going to be hooking today. I hope to finish a rug. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing your pictures. They are a great source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete