Sunday, July 27, 2008

~*Kreativ Blogger Award*~


I have just received a Kreativ Blogger award from Primitivebettys~Betty. Thanks Betty! The award comes with instructions...

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

It is tough naming only five blogs.... but here they are ~

1. Bren~That Thing I Do

2. Alice~Folk Art Primitives

3. JoEllen~Befruitful Kreations

4. Paula~October*Moon

5. Naomi~Raven's Gate Primitives

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Congratulations to you!! And a big THANK YOU for sending it on to me!! You're a doll!! Hopefully, I can figure out how to get it over to my blog!
    Thanks, Julie!!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie! Congratulations!
    And thanks so much for nominating me! Don't know that I deserve it! LOL!! But I will definitely pass it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Julie you are so sweet to think of me. :-)

    Your art work has always inspired me.

    JoEllen

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I just added your blog to my favorites.

    Hugs JoEllen

    ReplyDelete