Saturday, January 9, 2021

Flowers Last Summer 2020

Today the sun is shining! Love it!

It still amazes me every winter when I look back

at summer pictures.  There's green grass and colorful flowers in the pictures.

Then I look outside and all I see is brown. I would rather see snow.


My sister gave me the bird house.

I really like it, my son in law and daughter helped me put it up.


I want to do something different next spring.
Our huge Maple tree died in the front yard.
The tree created a lot of shade in the summer.
I can plant more flowers that take sun now.
Enjoy today!

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Your yard is lovely. I am looking forward to the warm days in the gardens and the warm nights on the porch looking for fireflies. We have a light coating of snow nothing more in the forecast though
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It gives you something to look forward to. It is sunny here today, we are
      hoping for snow! LOL!

      Delete
  2. You are on a great blog roll this year and so happy to have something to look forward to every day. Twas a time when I was quite active digging in the dirt planting flowers, pulling weeds etc. Then with the years, arthritis, etc couldn't do it nor can I afford a gardener. Maybe if I would buy lottery tickets and win big bucks I could afford that gardener. Until then I'll cut what weeds grow and do what I can to manage my flowers.
    But there is always your wonderful garden to enjoy again this spring and summer. Looking forward to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've planted grass seed in some of my gardens. Have a good Sunday!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful birdhouse. No snow here in our part of Michigan. Weird for January. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the birdhouse too. No snow here, My son works at a ski Lodge and they have been making snow every day!

      Delete