Thursday, May 19, 2016

Bee Skeps

 It is a beautiful morning n Ohio!!
I was going to go grocery shopping
but, I decided not to go today.
Tonight is our Primitive Handmades Mercantile
May update.
This is what I will be offering, my design.
 When I'm outside my dogs follow me
around. This is Grady and my oldest Gus.
 I bought this Hydrangea and dahlia
to add to some of the others
that I pulled out.
 
 Pickles,our kitten is always
close by too.
Love this Dahlia.

Did I say they get bored really fast?
Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. Your yard is always magnificent ~ rug, too.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are adorable...they look about as ambitious as I am! Love your hooked rug Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bee skeps are so natural. They evoke warm home feeling.

    ReplyDelete