Thursday, June 4, 2015

Springtime

 We have had a nice spring this year.
This is a new birdhouse from Rt, I love it.
This is the latest rug I've hooked.
The design is b Buttermilk Basin.
 The birdhouse is bigger than it looks.
 My son, Tommy, bought this Wisteria for me for Mother's Day
a couple years ago. This is the first year it has bloomed.
I didn't know that the flowers smelled so good!!
 
 This is a hosta that I planted a couple years and it is getting
bigger. It is called Sum It Up.
I also hooked this summer rug, design by Buttermilk Basin.
Have a great day!!

9 comments:

  1. I love your photographs! Your rugs look beautiful out in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rugs Julie! Love your new birdhouse and your flowers are gorgeous. Have a great day. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gardens and hooked rugs are just so beautiful!!! Enjoy your new birdhouse, looks right at home!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hooked mats and garden are wonderful. It has been so chilly here the last few days...and with LOTS of rain that I haven't looked lately to see if my wisteria has blossoms on it. Love wisteria!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,
    Beautiful rugs and beautiful flowers!! Love the new bird house too!!! The Hex sign adds such a special touch!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that rug! I think it sums up every thing too. I love the wisteria, it looks wonderful.
    I think your gardens are lovely. I am so glad you are having such a nice spring.
    Every thing always looks so wonderful I always wonder how you find time to do your gardens and hook. You must be the fastest hooker in in the world. :)
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your yard is always so beautiful!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful gardens, wonderful hookings, along with a sweet birdhouse...Everything is so lush and green...oh...it feels so good to have my hands in the dirt once again...it was a very long winter...Sending greetings from Maine, Julie...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning, always love your hooking, so wonderful. As your lush green gardens, so pretty and adore that birdhouse.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete