Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ferns...

Have you tried growing Kimberly Queen Ferns?
These are the easiest ferns I've ever grown.
You can put them right in the sun.
 They are not hardy in my area so,
I bring them inside in the winter.
Put them back outside
in the spring and  they start growing beautiful again.
 
I have been getting outside in the mornings.
Working outside has been nice since
it's been cooler here.
Our Primitive Handmades Mercantile August update,
is this week! Already!!
So I have been working on a couple things.
We'll be updating the website after 9:00 P.M.
Thursday night 8/15 thru 8:00 A.M. Friday morning.
Until Next time.....
 
 


5 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful fern, the only one i ever kept but didn't kill, we dug out of the woods and planted next to the blocks on the house foundation, it kept it warm enough that it survived about 5 years there. it was in the shade in the hot summer afternoons. your fern is lovely, I never had any that were not wild, but domestic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ferns! We have wild ferns in our yard and they are one of our favorite green "things". They fill in open areas and are very hardy. Your garden looks beautiful.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!
    We stayed at my cousins all of last week and they have one on their deck that we looked at every morning while having breakfast - she brings it in the house in the winter too - and in the spring it perks right up.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the Ferns, I have some but not those....so pretty, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just recently started growing ferns since our yard it too shady to grow any kind of blooming plant - what a pretty one you have!

    ReplyDelete