Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Garden Rug

 WHEW! Made it through Memorial Day weekend.
It was  busy here but, fun.
I've got lots of work to do in my flower beds.
I stopped planting last week because we had frost 2 nights in a row.
I covered up what I had planted, no damage, just a house full of flats of flowers.
I have been working on this rug, it took awhile because there is lots of detail.
It is a Notforgotten Farm Pattern from an OOP booklet.

 We got our new air conditioning installed today!!
I'm really excited, we've needed a new one for a long time.
Just in time for the 90 degree weather we are supposed to have
later this week.
I only got 1 lady slipper bloom this year. 
I love this plant, I am thankful that the plant survived the winter.
Hopefully, we will get more blooms next year.
Have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Love this hooked rug !!! Pretty colors, you do beautiful hooking !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, wonderful rug our working on, beautiful......Great you got in the garden , love the Lady Slipper, we lost our Yellow ones but have the Mauve and white one coming up........Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rug!
    happy for you for the air conditioner!
    beautiful plant too.
    have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie ~
    We got by without a frost, but it sure was chilly. We sure have had some crazy weather.
    Great rug!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your garden rug Lauren! We had frost this past Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. YUK. Today it rained with storms all day and tomorrow in the high 80's and muggy...sure could use yoour new air conditioner over here. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love that rug pattern, so cute! Bet you are enjoying your new AC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful rug! Love the garden design.

    We were where you are last summer with a new air con....we babied ours along for years. Finally had to take the leap.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete