Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year


I'm looking forward to 2012! I don't make New Year's resolutions, I do dream of what 2012 has in store. Each day I try to do the best I can, to be a good wife and mother.

I have been receiving lots of seed catalogues and my favorite catalogue, Swan Island Dahlias. This picture is of one of the dahlias I grew last season. I know we are just getting started with winter so I'm going to make the best of it.
Thank you so much for following my blog, I really like reading everyone's comments.



Have a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. I love dahlias, but it's been so long since I've grown them. Happy New Year!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie ~
    I sure wish spring were closer. It's much colder but thankfully we didn't get the snow that was predicted ~ at least not yet. We can dream of dahlias!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the garden picture! I'm ready for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I'm giggling here this morning... as it was just yesterday I said to my dh... "time to start planning this year's garden!" ;-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hydrangeas are fantastic! I have the Pink Diamond trees and wish now that I had chosen Limelight. I see a glimpse of a porch - lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete