Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 Days!!


Christmas is in 4 days!! I have lots of wrapping to do and still have baking to do. I don't think we are going to have a white Christmas, that's ok with me. We have to travel to Marblehead,Ohio Christmas eve so, icy snowy roads are one less thing I have to worry about.
I had to hook another snowman. It was fun to hook and I had plenty of wool left to hook another one. I listed it for a buy it now on Ebay so if you click on the picture and nothing is there I've sold it. Also, if there is a rug that you like and would like me to hook for you just email me. Have a great evening!

9 comments:

  1. Julie ~
    I don't think you will have to worry about the weather this Christmas!
    I hope you and your family have the Merriest of Christmases and you be blessed with health and happiness in 2012.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right we aren't gona have to worry about Ice and snow on Christmas. makes me happy too..Now we could be drowned it has rained so much down here in Delaware...What a sloppy mess everywhere!!
    Hey since you're going to Marblehead for Christmas Eve can you stop by and check on my house while you are up there..Just turn left off 269 instead of right...Just kidding..I'll be going up sometime the first of the year..

    Love the Hooked Snowman!!

    Have a safe trip North and a wonderful Christmas filled with warm Blessings & happy moments!!

    Merry Christmas
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hooked snowman....I'm new to hooking (lol) and wondered if you could recommend a lap frame for me to start out with? thanks so much.
    patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do such beautiful work Julie!
    I hope you have a wonderful and safe Christmas!!
    Christmas Blessings~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful rug Julie.
    Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just found your blog - Karen from Yellow Farmhouse posted a link. I love your work - so beautiful. What is your ebay seller name? I would like to find your work there - might have to just buy one of your rugs sometime. Blogger is not playing nice, so I will post this as anonymous, but my name is Amy and my email is flatiron@myclearwave.net

    ReplyDelete