Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jack and Cat


This is the latest rug I've finished. It is a great design by Robin Leuschen-Bird In The Hand Primitives. It was a fun rug to hook! Thanks Robin!
Yesterday I went to Malabar Farms In the spirit of Friends show. I thought it was best one so far. I have been looking for a cupboard FOREVER to put in my kitchen. They are usually too small or too big- you get the idea. SOOO I found one there, it is absolutely perfect. I was with Becky,another hooker, she flagged down a golf cart. We got it to the car,whew!!
I saw Bobbie-the evening stitcher, Lauren-Pugs and Rugs, Alice-A Day In the Life,Rhonda-My Glory Stars, Lisa and Sylvia. It was great seeing everybody!!
Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Doesn't Robin come up with the best prim designs. Where will you put? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Malabar Show was the best this year...I couldnt believe all the vendors! I bought a few new treasures myself...please post a pic of your new cupboard. It was so nice seeing you! I love that rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie ~
    So good to see you. It was a very good show!
    Love your new little rug. Amazing as always.
    Please share a picture of your new cupboard!!!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween rugs. I can tell you had a good time hooking this one,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the rug. So pretty. I am going to learn to do that one day. Just another thing on my list. Don't guess one ever gets to old to learn something new. Can't wait to see your cupboard. Have a great week.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job with the rug.. Love it! Love Robin's designs :)
    I sure hope you post a picture of that cupboard. How exciting to find the perfect one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new rug is sweet. I am anxious to see your new cupboard too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee, Julie.....another good post about Malabar. You ran into some of the same people that I did. Can't wait to see your cupboard.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me, too ~ show show us your treasure!! Cute rug, too! Nice to see you but I didn't get to talk to you! Glad you had a good day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cabinet and your finished rug; isn't Robin wonderful?
    Hugs,
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete