Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This Week Is Flying By!!!

This week is flying by, can't believe it's Wednesday.
Today I dyed wool most of the day.
I am hooking a crock rug and I wanted the wool colors to match old crock colors.
The colors turned out great.
I took some pictures of some Christmas gifts I received.
This is one of the gifts from my father inlaw.
He said he saw this and had to get it for me.
I love it!
Rhonda- My Glory Stars made this for me.
It is perfect for my hooking stuff.
I love it!
Thank you Rhonda!

The santa and reindeer were made by Stacie.
The stocking was made by Becky.

Thank you Becky and Stacie!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie ~ all weeks fly by me ~ not just this one!!! You hit the mother lode with gifts ~ it's obvious that your friends love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie ~
    Great gifts! Lucky you to have such a thoughtful father-in-law and friends who know you so well.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, You know what they say, "time flies when your having fun". I love all of your gifts, very nice!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gifts from great people who care about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those goodies are sooo cute! You're so fortunate to have such caring friends. =)

    ReplyDelete