Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finally Finished A Rug


Today I finished a rug!!

It is a Anne Nichols design out of the Need'l Love Falloween book.

I hooked one for myself and keep it out all year round.

It is one of my favorite designs.

I have been fall cleaning.

I am decluttering and getting rid of ALOT of stuff.

It feels so good to get all this stuff out of here.

It's hard for me to part with things but, I haven't used it so it's gone.

It has been raining the last few days here and it's so dreary.

Reminding me of winter.

I'm not ready winter!!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Julie ~
    I'm not ready for winter, either! The last few days have been enough for me. It can get nice again...lol!
    I do love your rug. I'm glad you hooked one for yourself!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rug looks good!! I have that pattern ~ wonder when it will get hooked! Summer went so fast ~ it's like a blur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, your rug is beautiful! I have this one on my to do list. Just have never gotten to it yet. Just lovely. Doesn't it feel good to declutter? Good for you for cleaning it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rug is fantastic!!!! You inspire me to take out my hook!
    ♥ Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and it is one of my favorites! I started rug hooking in October after many years of working with fiber in various forms. I also did this Primitive Gobbler and have it hanging over my fireplace and am glad to hear that you leave it out all year. That is what I intend to do. I love all your design choices to work with. They are totally my type!

    ReplyDelete