Monday, August 23, 2010

Sauder Rugs


This past Thursday I went to Sauder Village. The first 3 pictures are by Maria barton Star Rug Company.

Star Rug Company hooked by Maria

I love the Tumbling Pumpkins! Rhonda bought this pattern also. Can't wait to see how she hooks this one. Ali from Kindred Spirits was selling alot of Maria's patterns. All the rugs are really nice.

Thsi rug was designed and hooked by Nola Heidbreder. My friend Rhonda bought the pattern from Nola. I can't wait to see how Rhonda hooks it. Nola said it took her 40 hours to hook the rug, it is just beautiful!

This is a Halloween rug that really caught my eye. I love it!

This is the same pattern, hooked in blue.

3 comments:

  1. What a treat to wake up to these wonderful rugs this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lady from my hometown hooked the last one with blue and cream. I just loved the colors also.
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that Halloween rug too Julie!

    ReplyDelete