Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to everyone!! My sister and I met at my mom's house for mom's day. It is so cold in Ohio today and it might frost tonight. I brought all my plants in last night, thank goodness I haven't planted any flowers yet. I have been out working in my flower beds, I did plant all of my dahlia tubers. They aren't up yet so frost won't hurt them.
I have been hooking this rug. It is pretty long, it's 33.5" X 14". Took me awhile to hook this rug. My favorite designs are patriotic. This design is by Buttermilk Basin. I listed it on Ebay tonight. Hope everyone has a great week!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300426128737&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

1 comment:

  1. Julie ~
    Happy Mother's Day!
    You sure are correct about it being cold in Ohio. This afternoon the winds finally died down and the sun came out and I was able to get the lawn mowed without wearing gloves! We also have a chance for frost tonight.
    Love the rug...as always.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete