Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!! It's been great so far. OSU won the Rose Bowl!!! My daughter Lindsay, went to Pasadena, California to the Rose Bowl. She went to the Tournament of Roses Parade this morning and then went to the game. I just talked to her and told her it is snowing here and that it will be in the teens for the next 10 days.
Lindsay and her friend Morgan said that they would like stay in California and skip winter quarter in Columbus.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I would be with her by staying where it is warm. I'm glad they were able to see a good game this time. Maybe she is their good luck charm. Go Bucks.
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie ~
    What fun for your daughter. A memory she will never forget ~ and a great day for Ohio State.
    Stay warm ~ or at least try!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete