Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~Hot and Humid In Ohio~


It has been so hot and humid here in Ohio. I don't mind the heat but, I don't like it when it's humid. Last weekend we had our annual canoe trip with my husband's family. The river was perfect, it was so fun. Summer is winding down, can't believe it's alomost Sept..

I've been busy with Lindsay, trying to find furniture and stuff for her apartment. College will be starting in Sept. so we have a little time to find everything.

Yesterday I finished this rug, I just have to sew the binding on it. The person that ordered the rug wanted the star, heart, and flowers hooked in Robin's egg blue wool, hope she likes it. Now what to hook next, I have so many rugs I want to hook it's hard to decide!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the rug and the blue looks great!
    It is hot and humid in the Phila area too. I used to travel to Cincinnati and the humidity is just like home!
    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete