Sunday, February 22, 2009

~Folk Art Heart Hand Hooked Rug~


I'm going to list this rug on Ebay tonight. I really like the way it turned out. The rug was hooked by me and is Lori Brechlin's Notforgotten Farms~ Spring Tyme booklet. You can go to Lori's blog, it is in my list of favorite blogs.
It has been a busy day for me. We took Lindsay back to OSU in Columbus, Ohio. She came home Wednesday night because she very sick. She had strep throat and a high temp.. It's really bad getting sick when you are in college. She went to the doctor and got a doctor's excuse so she will be able to make everything up that she missed. Hope everyone has a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. Julie love how the rug turned out! Wishing you high bids. Hope Lindsay is feeling better very soon.
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty Julie! I sure hope Lindsay is feeling better, strep throat can be so painful.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work! I have never tried rug hooking. I hope that your daughter has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete