Saturday, January 17, 2009

~:~ Winterfest ~:~







This weekend they are having Winterfest in Loudonville, it is the 3rd year they've had it. The last 2 years they've had warmer temperatures and the ice sculptures were melting. This year they finally got the cold but, it's so cold that weren't many people attending. It is very cold here, this morning at 6:00 AM my thermometer read -13. Hopefully more people will visit this afternoon because it is finally supposed to warm up a little. My mom and nephew, Joey met me there. I didn't stay long because my feet were freezing. The ice sculptors carved Joey's name in the ice and gave it to him. He didn't want to put it in the car because he was afraid it was going to melt. Finally, my mom and I convinced him it wasn't going to melt in the car. Joey couldn't wait to show it to his mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment