Thursday, January 27, 2011

My BIG Puppy

This is Madeline~ Maddie.
She won't be 1 year old until April 6.
Golden Retrievers are about full grown by 6 months old.
Maddie has really come a long way.
She FINALLY comes when she is called.
Now she can go outside in the yard without being on a leash.
Sits and if you say shake she puts her paw in my hand.
Maddie speaks but, she thinks if she sits and barks she will get food.
I have been doing laundry , cleaning and hope to get hooking.
I got a new pattern from Mad Hen Primitives.
Love her patterns!
Have a great evening!

8 comments:

  1. Maddie is such a great looking pup! Glad she is learning so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiJulie
    I love Maddie! She looks exactly like my Brit. Aren't they the most wonderful breed of dogs??? They are super smart too!! Just love that picture!!!

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie is so beautiful! I love Goldens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAWWW! Maddie is just too cute. How great she is already listening and can be outside without a leash. Give her a hug from the pugs.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, She is a beauty, her eyes are so beautiful.... Please stop by me and enter my giveaway to win a Taste of Home magazine subscription. I will draw on Feb 1st.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddie is so adorable. glad she is becoming a good girl
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete