Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Few More Rugs From Sauder Village

The weather here in Ohio is just beautiful! This is what everyone is waiting for, blue skys, no humidity just perfect. Today we are going to paint a little building on our farm. Hope it goes fast.
Here are a few pictures of rugs that I took At Sauder.
I love this first rug. Patriotic rugs are right up my alley!!! LOL!
Some day I would love to hook a rug like this one. I've always wanted to hook a rug of our farm, with all the barns.
This design is by Lori Brechlin.

Isn't this a great Halloween rug??

As soon as I saw this rug I thought of Sharon-Moosecraft who lives in NJ. This was a very cute rug!!

5 comments:

  1. Those rugs are just incredible. I can't even imagine doing something like those, especially the one with the barns. Thanks for sharing these pictures. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie...I didn't even see the first rug your posted..where was that one? The Halloween rugs were so cute! My camera died within the first 45 minutes of me snapping away..really sorry I missed the patriotic one. I wonder what designer and who hooked it? Thanks for posting more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie..thanks for sharing such great pics. Sorry I missed going to this show again, maybe next year.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Yes, that is one of the few benefits of living in NJ! After driving around on vacation, I see that NJ's gas prices are less than a lot of states too. I guess we make up for that in property tax? LOL! The first rug is super gorgeous! Would love to have that in my home! We finally have cooler air here too (for the past 4 or 5 days)... but, the heat is returning tomorrow... hopefully it will be this summer's last heat wave... I'm so ready for frost on my pumpkins... LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with those of us that couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete