Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stacked Jack O Lantern Hooked Rug


I just finished hooking this stacked Jack O Lantern rug.It is my own design, I hooked this a couple years ago. I listed it on Ebay tonight. Today was the first day of school for the kids in our town. Our kids are all out of high school, I'm kinda glad. Lindsay doesn't start college till the 3rd week in Sept.. There is so many things going on in Sept. every weekend there is something happening.
Hope everyone has a good evening!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300459867630&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2 comments:

  1. Very nice little rug. I love the expression on the face of the top pumpkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the pumpkin rug, I LOVE fall time and the pumpkins are so prim!!!!

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete