Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dog Daze Of Summer


Another hot, humid day in Ohio. I've been watching the weather channel and I don't think we have it as bad as Missouri, Kansas and some other states. Hopefully, everyone is staying cool. I have went outside MANY times today to walk our Golden Retriever puppy, Maddie. We are trying to get her house trained. It's going good, thank goodness I don't have carpet! LOL! She's getting big, I weighed her and she weighs 35 LBS.. Maddie is the most energetic puppy we've ever had. Maybe we haven't had a puppy for such a long time I don't remember. Anyways, she is doing well and is being a typical puppy.
I finished this rug today, I just LOVE it. I think the pattern is so cute. It is a pattern from Buttermilk Basin and measures 17.5" x 16.5". I used all the wool that I dyed in the last post. I used 4 different wools in the background that was dyed all the same color. I just listed it on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300452640488&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Hope everyone has a nice evening, stay cool!

6 comments:

  1. Juls that is awesome!!!!!!!! Great job, but you know how grand you are Ha Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background came out really neat Julie! Another great rug! Best wishes for many bids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expression on the face of the smaller pumpkin. Cute!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie ~
    Please share some recent pictures of your Maggie!
    And yet another great rug. May your bids be high and plentiful.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I am in Missouri where it is definately hot hot and hotter-lol love your pumpkins

    ReplyDelete