Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Little Sunshine Is Nice


We're getting a little break, the sun is shining. The weathermen have been calling for more snow. This morning they changed it to rain, what a mess that will be.
Last Tuesday I got a colonoscopy. I'm SOOOO glad it's done and over!!!! Drinking that stuff for the prep was so bad!! I held my nose and chased it down with diet Sierra Mist. I did have a 1 polyp and the Dr. removed it, everything else was good. He said see you in 3 years, I said how about 10 years. LOL!!!
I have been hooking this week and just finished this rug. I listed it on Ebay today. This rug was fun to hook. It is a Brenda Gervais~With Thy Needle & Thread Punchneedle design I hooked. I really like all the detail, hooking doesn't get boring when you have the whole alphabet to hook. Yesterday, I went to Katie's to get wool, now I have enough wool to hook a couple rugs. Can't wait to get started.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I just love this rug!

    Glad to hear that the colonoscopy went well. I think those things are just the worst thing to go through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great rug Julie, and again glad all went well for you and that it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie ~
    Love your rug :)
    The sun is also shining in northern Ohio. It's only 36 degrees, but with the sun and no wind, it feels like spring. I can't wait.
    I'm so glad colonoscopies aren't an annual thing like a mammogram!!! Thankfully all went well for you.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rug! Wonderful colors!
    Glad all went well with the colonoscopy. I don't have to go back for 5 years. My first one I had done, they found 3 polyps. Had to go back in 3 years. Then since then everything has been clear. Praise! I'm with Lauren, thank God it's not an annual event :).

    ReplyDelete