Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Snowman Rug


Good evening everyone!! It's been awhile since I've updated my blog. I've been busy Christmas decorating and shopping. I'm almost done with shopping and I did most of my shopping online. How easy is that?? Most places had free shipping. I've had the most problems with Christmas lights. Do you have lights that half the string is lit and the other half not working? Went to the store and bought another strand, came home plugged them in and they didn't work. So back to the store to exchange them. It drives me crazy!!
I finished up this snowman rug today. I hooked one last year but, it was smaller. It turned out BIG!! I listed it on Ebay tonight. Hope everyone has a great week!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Julie....always love your rug hooking. What is the link to your Ebay items?
    Linda/simplycountryseasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300375914272&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - I was fed up with Christmas lights also and found a wonderful tool with you can get at Target or Walgreens. There isn't a name on it but it looks sort of like a plastic gun and you use it to get light strings to work. You take a bulb out and put the socket in a place on this little gun, click it, put the bulb back in and the string works - it's amazing! I'm a believer in it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - I was fed up with Christmas lights also and found a wonderful tool with you can get at Target or Walgreens. There isn't a name on it but it looks sort of like a plastic gun and you use it to get light strings to work. You take a bulb out and put the socket in a place on this little gun, click it, put the bulb back in and the string works - it's amazing! I'm a believer in it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle1 I'm going to look for that, sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you blog! I'm new to rug hooking (brand new, lol). I live in Olmsted Township, OH.

    Would you share where you got this pattern from? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete