Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our Christmas Tree



We are getting closer to the big day! Here is a picture of our tree. My son Tommy went to a Christmas Tree farm not far from our house and cut it down. It is a 10' Blue Spruce, which I love because I can put my heavy Hallmark ornaments on it.

I've got most of my shopping done, just have to buy stocking stuffers. Last Friday night my friend Chris and I went on the Christmas Home Tour in our area. It was a fund raiser for Relay For Life, the money goes for Cancer research. It really puts you in the Christmas spirit! I really appreciate all the work that each homeowner puts into decorting their homes for the tour.

Tommorrow night I'm going to Katie's house to hook. Hopefully I can take some pictures, everyone there is always hooking great rugs!!

Happy Holidays!!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. Julie ~
    Your tree is MAFNIFICENT! For many years I cut a fresh blue spruce from my parents little farm ~ they are wonderful except for the "ouchy" part. I, too, have many heavy ornaments, lots of them Hallmark, and because of the weight they can be difficult to hang.
    Please take lots of pictures to post of your hooking group. I love to see what others are doing ~ it helps inspire me.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your tree is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have lots of fun hooking..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Your tree is BEYOND beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tree Julie. I hope you have fun hooking at your friends house. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie,

    Your tree looks wonderful, and I love the little bears in front on the floor! Look forward to pictures of the rugs.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is beautiful! I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your tree. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete