Tuesday, February 3, 2009

~Puerto Rico~


I mentioned in a previous post that Tom and I are going on a cruise in November. We're flying to Puerto Rico to board the cruise ship. My brother inlaw, Steve thought it would be fun to spend a couple days in Puerto Rico before we get on the cruise ship. My brother inlaw, Mike, Tom, and I have never been to Puerto Rico so we are excited to spend time in San Juan waiting for everyone else to meet us on the cruise ship.
Yesterday I received confirmation from the hotel that we are going to stay at. It's the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel, it looks really nice. I'm so glad we're getting there early because during my last cruise we flew into Miami the same day as we were boarding the cruise ship. I was so worried our plane would be late and we would miss the ship.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear about your cruise. Marc and I have never gone on a cruise before but I would love to. What cruise ships would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie~ You can go online and they rate the top 10 cruise. I went on a Royal Caribbean and loved it. This cruise is a Princess Cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hotel looks lovely, doesn't it? You have a great trip to look forward to ~ you can dream while you're working in the garden this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun Julie, Lucky you. It looks like a wonderful hotel and hope you have a fabulous time when you go!

    ReplyDelete