Sunday, January 25, 2009

~:~Cold and Snowing Again~:~


Today, in Ohio, it is snowing and very cold. We've almost made it through January and I'm glad that it is going by fast. Feb. usually goes by fast for me also. By March, I've usually had it with winter.
I was looking through my pictures from last summer. I remember looking at some of them and thinking they weren't very good. Now in the winter, looking through them, I think WOW! Everything looks so green and colorful. You really take things for granted in the summer.
Last week I had a comment from Min Eden, she asked if she could use a picture from my blog. If you like gardening, check out her blog. I have her blog on my blog list. You have to have it translated to English because she is from Finland and it is written in Swedish. Just go to the right side and click on Google translation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie! I've always enjoyed seeing pics of your gardens! It was especially appreciated today on this cold January day! Thanks for the hopes that summer will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete