Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snowy Winter

 It is Super Bowl Sunday and we lost our power at 7:30 P.M..
We have a generator, thank goodness!
I did get to see the halftime show, LOVE Bruno!!
He is so smooth!
Yesterday I finished this rug, it's my design.
I offered a bigger rug for the January PHM update.
This one is 20" x 12."
I was walking back up to the house after feeding my chickens
and took a picture of the back of our house.
We have gotten a lot of snow this winter and they
are calling for more next week.
It is winter and I would rather have snow than
rain and mud.
Have a great week!!


6 comments:

  1. No Super Bowl on here but tomorrow I will go on line to watch the commercials. Lol. Love the new rug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice rug Julie. Watching the commercials and blogging during the game. LOL. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love Bruno too, smooth is right.....Beautiful picture of your home, so pretty, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    Great rug! I liked Bruno too. His show is so old style. Love the puppy love commercial the best. It was at the end. Your house is gorgeous! Is that a barn or garage next to it? Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete