Monday, November 14, 2011

Woodland Santa


It's turning out to be a busy week for me. Starting out today my son's truck decided to break. While he was working, mom was hunting for the part. I had to order the new alternator and I will pick it up tommorrow morning. No one wants me to work away from home because mom is the Gofor person. If you live on a farm you know what I mean. I did manage to finish hooking this rug. It is a pattern by Bonnie Sullivan called Merry Christmas to All. It's actually a penny rug pattern, I think the animals are so cute. I did list it on Ebay. Hope you have a great evening!

3 comments:

  1. Julie ~
    There isn't a rug that you hook that I don't love! Each one is better than the last!
    Your family is lucky to have you for the go-for!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute rug! Love it! I often wish I could work from my home so that I would be able to care of those little extras that happen... even grocery shopping on "off peak" hours would be so much nicer.... it seems the whole world is happening while I am chained to my desk at the office... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rug!! I love the little birdie on the staff. I would love to be the gofer person! It would be a relief after being in charge of 20 eight year olds!

    ReplyDelete