Thursday, July 31, 2008

Helicopter Spraying Our Corn Fields


I missed the first round of spraying. I had a chance to grab my camera when the pilot was refueling. These were the best pictures I could get. I was hoping to get more photos in the valley.

It's been years since we've had to have crops sprayed by air. Our corn has a fungus. We have Grey Leaf Spot which kills corn prematurely.

I wasn't expecting a helicopter,usually it's a plane. Tom called me to go outside to look. I would of missed it because the house is closed up because of the AC. It's fun to watch!! Usually the planes fly right under the power lines.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a lovely farm! The helicopter spraying is so unusual to me. We have the planes that fly by and spray. I bet it was fun to watch!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete