Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 Days in a ROW!!


Wow! I feel pretty good I've posted 2 days in a row here.

I really haven't had much time to do that.

I've been riding along in the truck with my husband.

We have been delivering silage/feed to a dairy farmer.

Seems like little things always go wrong.

Like yesterday it was raining and the windshield wipers stopped.

That's nerve racking!! So it's always an exciting ride. LOL!

Hopefully tommorrow the sun will shine here.

Anyone that knows me knows I hate dreary days.

I think I have that disorder and need a bright light shining on me! LOL!

I just listed this snowman rug on Ebay today.

It is a pattern from The Red Saltbox.

I bought the pattern when I was at Sauder.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. My smiles are solar powered too, Julie! LOL! LOVE this rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rug as always ~ love that green border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat! 2 days of your posts and 2 beautiful rugs!!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this rug is beautiful too! Keep em coming!!

    ReplyDelete