Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our New Baby



Isn't she cute!! Yes, that is a toilet. Our puppies always like bathrooms, I think the floor is cool. My daughter Lindsay has been looking for a Golden Retriever puppy for us for months. She has been asking me and I kept saying no we weren't ready. We have 2 Goldens now Gus and Abby. Abby is getting old and she has alot of issues. I just give her an aspirin a day and she does pretty well. Gus is 5 years old and still acts like a puppy. Anyways, today I gave in she sent pictures and I couldn't resist. She is college in Columbus at OSU living in an apartment. She lives with a couple girls. One of the girls has a Yorkie, she is so cute her name is Tillie. So for right now the puppy is having a great time with Tillie. Lindsay will bring the puppy home sometime this week. My husband wants to go get it NOW!! So we'll see I can't wait to hold her. I love Goldens this will be the 5th one we've had since we've been married.

9 comments:

  1. Look at that face!! What a sweet puppy Julie. I'd be like your husband and want to go pick it up NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition...adorable.!!
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww What a sweetie. New puppies are so much fun. Enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy kisses! What a sweet looking girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. she is too cute. Make sure to get pics when she is all decked out in her Buckeye gear!!
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    I am sure your daughter is just as excited to find you such a wonderful addition. Let her have a few days of potty responsibility.

    Wishing you a smooth transition with new kid making friends with older dogs. (No worries)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new addition. Such a sweet face. I'm about to make a new addition to our family too after years of begging and pleading by my kids. We're getting a Golden Doodle. I love, love Retrievers, but not all the hair. I've got enough dust bunnies as it is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh, how precious! :) What a sweetheart! We have Labs, but love Goldens, Shepherds, and generally any dogs that size - big enough to run along side of us. We have a Golden who lives in a home with property adjacent to our Labs and they are all best friends. It is so wonderful to have more than one dog at a time. They are so important to each other as well as to us.

    I am so glad I happened upon your blog today to see that sweet face.

    Very best,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a heart breaker! Love her up for me!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete