Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~Vacation~


I will be gone for Veteran's Day Nov. 11. So I'm posting this early. Thank you Veterans!!

We are leaving on vacation Friday morning. Our plane leaves at 6:00 AM, so we are getting a hotel Thursday night by the airport. We are flying to Puerto Rico then getting on a cruise ship. I can't believe it's finally here and we're going. My sons will be staying at our house. Lindsay is at college but, tells me she's coming home for the BIG party at our house. HOPE they are kidding me!!!

I was sick off and on since August. Something was wrong but, my Dr. couldn't figure it out. She thought it was my gallbladder, I finally got a HIDA scan. No, wasn't that. Still I was so nauseous. So I went to Gastro Dr., I got a scope and he found a polyp in my stomach and removed it. I also have mild acid reflux. I'm so glad I went, feel so much better. All the clothes I bought are too big, that's a good thing. So had to buy more.
I am going to miss some good shows and Christmas Open Houses at some of my favorite shops. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Julie ~
    So glad you are feeling better and your clothes are too big. I wish I had that problem! {{sigh}}
    Have a wonderful vacation and bring back some sunshine, please, please, please!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good vacation - enjoy yourself, i'll miss seeing your wonderful finished creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, glad you are feeling better, like Lauren wish I had that problem with my clothes, the closet just keeps shrinking them.lol.
    You will have such a good time you won't think about the shows, and you can go next yr and even enyoy them more.
    We had snow flurries this morning so it is time to get out of town.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete