Thursday, November 5, 2009

~Holly Jolly Rug~


I have been hooking this rug but, couldn't get it done. I do have a good start on it so, it will have to wait till I get back from vacation.

It is another Lori brechlin design~ Notforgotten Farms~ Wynter Tyme booklet. I ran out of the primitive white, I knew I had more. Finally, found some more that I had dyed. If you want the pattern you can get it from Lori's picturetrail. Better get it fast she is going to retire all her older booklets.

Hope everyone has a great day!

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Julie. Can't wait to see it all finished. The whites are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that snowman!! It's nice and prim and not too cutesie. I look forward to seeing it finished, you do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful. Can't wait to see it done. Have a wonderful vacation. Soak up lots of sun to get you through these yucky Ohio winters!!! Have fun.
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie...hooking your rug will give you something to do while you are reflecting on your wonderful trip!
    Have a safe journey.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! I have a couple of the booklets but not this one. Many stitching patterns in it since I don't hook.
    thanks,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your colors, looking forward to seeing your finished design! Tammy

    ReplyDelete