Thursday, December 18, 2008

~* Oh! Christmas Tree~ Oh! Christmas Tree*~


I finally have gotten our Christmas decorations done. My son cut our tree down on our farm. We had planted Blue Spruce tree a few years ago. We have 10 Ft. ceilings and our Christmas tree nearly touches the ceiling.
I about have my shopping all done except for buying stocking stuffers. Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!!
For some reason my whole post got deleted. I really appreciate all your nice comments and did read them before they mysteriously vanished. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Julie!!! WOW, how warm and inviting for the holidays! You did an awesome job!!! Holiday Blessings to you!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful! Nothing better than sitting in a dimly lit room looking at the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree Julie! So many pretty lights!!!

    Have a Merry Christmas my friend!

    Marte

    ReplyDelete