Saturday, December 27, 2008

~*Christmas Surprise*~


I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!! I did, considering Tom stabbed himself in the leg and we ended up in the ER. He could of hit the artery, thank goodness he didn't. Tom was opening up plastic packaging with his new pocket knife and slipped. Anyways, he's ok just very sore now.
We are going on a cruise next November. I don't know which ship we are going to be on yet because we haven't gotten the info.. So far I know we have to fly to Puerto Rico to get on the ship. Tom has never been on a cruise and always refused to go. I know he will love the food. I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise a couple years ago. We stopped at Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. My sister Rena and my daughter Lindsay shared a room. We had a GREAT time!!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome gift, a cruise! Sorry about Tom's accident, but glad he is doing better.
    Start preparing for that trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - you will have a great time! I went on my first cruise in January and it was on Princess - you lack for nothing - you can be as busy as you want or as sluggish! Can't wait to hear where you are "cruising" to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie, thats a great gift! You and Tom will have a great time. We leave on Friday 1-02-09 for the Caribbean on Royal Caribbean's Explorer. Its our 8th on Royal Caribbean and I think our 10th total. Cruising is wonderful--nothing like it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete