Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Fall!



 We are having  beautiful fall days.
It will come to an end, sadly.
Our pumpkins were
so fun to decorate with this year.
This is a Halloween Fairy garden I made
for my daughter in law.
 New/ old wheelbarrow
I got at a garage sale!!

 I put this together, the head is a birdhouse gourd.
 Fornt porch
 I've kept adding to this,
I'm done now. LOL!
 Switched out this fairy garden to fall.
 I've had these terra cotta pumpkins for years.

Another Fairy garden that I switched to Halloween.
Happy Fall!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Everything looks just wonderful!!! LOVE your porch!!!
    Have a great week!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    Everything looks amazing.
    I love your wheelbarrow in a wheelbarrow.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how every thing looks. It is just fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks just beautiful, Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could see it all in person. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so great I haven't even pulled out one piece of fall yet not sure why by christmas will be here before I fall out.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so great I haven't even pulled out one piece of fall yet not sure why by christmas will be here before I fall out.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Julie, looks so warm and welcoming, perfect for Fall. Love the old wheelbarrow, what a find. Sweetest little Fairy gardens too, your porch decorating is so wonderful, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect Fall decor! Love your sweet fairy Halloween garden. Janice

    ReplyDelete