Thursday, April 16, 2015

Primitive Handmades Mercantile April Update


Well, it's that time again.
Primitives Handmades Mercantile
April Update.
Love this little cabin rug.
The design is from
a magazine.
Trying to figure out which one.
Could be Mercantile Gatherings, Create and Decorate.
I want to give credit, just having a hard time finding it again. LOL!
 
Bee skep- My design.
This is a pattern from Star Rug Company.
I decided to change the red barn to white.
Our barns are white, reminded me of our farm.

I really like this one.
It is for my friend, Sharon.
Her mother lived on Black Pike in Kentucky.
The design is adaption of a Notforgotten Farm sampler.
Lori Brechlin kindly gave me permission to hook it.
Have a great evening

13 comments:

  1. All your hooked items are great and enjoyed the blog post. Looking forward to what is next on your frame.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hooked rug---I have all the issues and don't remember seeing it-----can you tell me which issue the cabin rug was in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been going through my magazines. I have all different ones. It could of been Mercantile Gatherings or Create and decorate. I will keep looking.

      Delete
  3. Hi Julie,
    I love all of your rugs! I liked the red barn but the white barn seems to make the rug look calmer. I love it! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I pulled it out and liked the white. Thanks Lori!

      Delete
  4. I love them all, your work is wonderful.blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work and offerings are exceptional.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete