Friday, October 24, 2014

Leaves Leaves Everywhere

 I have lots and lots of leaves.
I was hoping they would blow away,
they haven't. So, I have been
using the leaf blower.
This is the latest rug I've hooked.
It's a Notforgotten Farm design.
 I have been dog sitting for my son and DIL.
They return tonight.
I have been keeping a close eye on him as
the last time he was here
he ate my sofa and ended up having surgery!!

Maddie and Gus love playing in the leafs.
I am leaving for Iowa tomorrow to see
my daughter, Lindsay. Can't wait!!
Have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Here in Pennsylvania, my 5 huge maple trees have not even turned a smidge of color yet. They are still all bright green. Very late this year. But when they cange and drop I will have about 60+ huge bags full of leaves that then go to the landfill place where they are used for the good of our earth. Lots of work, raking, bagging them all up, hauling them down and then emptying the bags BUT...fun fun fun. That's what fall is all about, raking up those beautiful leaves until Spring comes and we start all over. LOVE your rug Julie. Is it one of Lori's patterns or is it in one of her books? If a book, can you tell me which one??? I would love to hook this one. I love snowmen but I'm picky about which ones I'll hook. This one is a hooker!! Have a great weekend with Lindsay!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice trip, I love that rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, love that rug, what a sweet snowman. Your dogs are so beautiful playing in all those leaves.Enjoy the weather, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rug Julie! The dogs look like they are having fun playing in the leaves. Have a safe and fun trip. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe trip!
    Wonderful rug, as always!
    Love the furbabies.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete