Monday, June 10, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays.......

 It's been raining off and on all day today so, I finished this
rug I have been working on. 
This is a Need'l Love Threads pattern, a favorite of mine.
I still don't have everything done in my flower beds.
Spreading mulch has slowed me down, it saves 
me from alot of weeding later on though.

I have planted 4 fairy gardens.
This is one I especially like. I bought
this wagon at a auction a long time ago.
I'll post pictures later in the week.
The lighting wasn't very good today.
Have a great evening!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful rug, you are a fantastic hooker....Love the idea of a Fairy garden, so sweet, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fairy garden is so cute. Great idea to use an old wagon for a planter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fairy garden!
    We got lots of rain today, too. We needed it so I was a happy camper.
    As usual, a wonderful rug.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your garden in the wagon - how fun!
    We had rain yesterday plus it go humid. But we sure need more of it.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome patriotic rug! Fairy garden is cute too! I keep meaning to make one of those... but always seem to get sidetracked...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cute! Love that fairy garden idea! Just darling...and the rug is pretty sweet too! I love her books and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie.......love the rug and also your Garden. I have done two so far, one in a hypertufa bowl and one in an old 1/2 wine barrel. Looking for more things to plant in! See you at Kingwood soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a beautiful rug! love the wagon too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rug is really nice.. might have to add this one to the to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie I love your rug! I always want to hook that one. I love your gardens. Your wagon inspired me to put sand in one for my little guy to play in my husband won't let me get a sand box, and I still have the boys wagon so....I need to get sand now. Hope to see you at Kingwood.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is delightful , love all of them!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete