Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Last Cutting of Hay

It was so pretty out today. Our tree is dropping it's leaves fast. I'm hoping for some windy days so, I don't have to do alot of leaf raking.
The guys were harvesting our last cutting of hay. Grady and Maddie were watching.
I've been busy trying to keep up with 2 puppies. The puppy on the right is the one we are keeping, Grady. The puppy on the left is going to a good home this weekend. I'm probably going to cry when they pick her up. She is the sweetest. I am almost done hooking a pilgrim rug. Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how the pups have grown! Grady is just too cute!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first puppy photo is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest picture EVER! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, oh!!!! what a adorable picture of Grady and Mattie watching the harvesting...to cute... sweet post...Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that picture of Grady and Mattie is the cutest picture!
    ~Cammie~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute puppy pics! I can imagine it will be hard to let Maddie go.... but at least you know she is going to a good home...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics of the pups..hopefully Grady will not miss Maddie too much. The wind was a blowing something fierce here in Michigan, so the leaves have blown away here for me...yipee. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. the leaves are mostly off the trees up here in minnesota. i did get lots of racking done too. i love the pictures of your puppys. reminds me of our sally girl who is now 15 and her brother..i wish we had gotten him too. goldens are the best! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    you have beautiful rugs and lovely dogs. I was from across the border in w. pa up by greenville pa. I just got into hooking. I bought several pattern kits from Margie over a hungry hook prims ...I love her work and her site is very helpful. have a good day
    suzan

    ReplyDelete