Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bluebirds and Star Rug

Good Sunday afternoon!!  It snowed here Friday night, probably about 5 inches of pretty snow. Today it is melting and tommorrow we will have mud.  I'm sure we will get more snow.
Next Saturday is the Annual Pajama Party at Country Craft Cupboard in Berlin. They have 40% off storewide, just a few things aren't. I haven't decided if I'm going to go, it starts at 6:00 AM and ends at 9:00AM. Is anyone else going?
I bought the  book, Home Sweet Home by Blackbird Designs. It is a great  book and this is one of the patterns in the book. I love all their designs!! I listed it on Ebay. Have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. That's a sweet rug Julie! I'm sure it will sell.
    The pajama party discount sounds fun! Hope you get to go and find some nice goodies. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful rug Julie! Love the colors!!

    hugs
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pajama party sounds like fun! Love this rug! The blue birds are so cheery! The Blackbird Weekend book is another goodie.... i'm just sayin'... ;-)

    ReplyDelete