Saturday, April 24, 2010

Walnut Creek Hookin


Lisa Holland hooked this rug. The design is by Kelley Belfast. I LOVE it!!

The bottom 2 rugs were hooked by Rhonda Thomas~ My Glory Stars. I don't know who hooked the other ones.


Karin Manuel hooked this beautiful rug. It is an adaption from an antique rug.

Sylvia hooked the long flower rug, it is gorgeous!!





Today I went to the Country Craft Cupboard Hookin at Walnut Creek, Ohio. I really had alot of fun!! The vendors were great with lots of great stuff to buy!! I bought a pattern from Mad Hen that I just love and wool. Mad Hen, Ali Strebel, Country Craft Cupboard and lots of vendors selling beautiful wool and patterns. I sure didn't get much hooking done. I saw so many hookers that I knew and met alot that I didn't know. Here are some pictures of the rug show. I'll post more pictures tommorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Julie ~
    It was so good to talk with you and Rhonda at the hook in!!! I really enjoyed getting to know you a little.
    I didn't hook much either. I think I only hooked 4 or 5 strips.
    Happy hooking :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful day - thanks for the rug show - Love seeing what others make

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love looking at all these beautiful rugs!!!!!!!!!!! Very inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks so much for sharing Julie! Beautiful pieces!!

    ReplyDelete